Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Abstract Masterpiece!

I don't think it is abstract, but it is a masterpiece!!
More fridge art!  Yea!!

I also won a FREE bath!  Wait!  Huh?  Why would I be excited about that?  My person sure is!  I don't know what she is all excited about!  I am very clean already!  After all, I wash my face, my paws and behind my ears  in the wet, clean, lush grass muddy, Texas wildflowers (edit by the person) in my back yard EVERY morning after my foodables!!

Bark at ya later!

Baylor

6 comments:

  1. That is very beautiful art work. You should sell prints. That's sort of of lame prize however.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do that? I am very impressed......
    Bert
    PS this is my third try so I hope this comment gets through. It is all those crazy words they make you spell out when I push Publish. My vickie can;t read them half the time. Even with her glasses.

    Ok so here we go again.....keep your paws crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My person too! She didn't know that security thingy was activate! Maybe I have to change my settings....but my person doesn't know how!! I hate those word thingies! Any advise?? I will get her to research this ASAP!

      Delete
  3. Hi Baylor!
    Nice fridge art. We think artists like yourself should not have to take extra baths if they don't want to :D
    We were scrolling down all your pictures and mom got real scared of the birds....she saw Hitchcock's 'The Birds' as a child...and she has never liked lots of birds on wires since..haha!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I agree, Baylor - that is a masterpiece! I'm sure it will bring a smile to your human's face every day!! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a masterpiece! It belongs in the Louvre!

    ReplyDelete